I found this meme on another homeschooler's site: A Full Heart. I thought it looked fun to fill out. If you complete i, let me know so I can see!
10 Years Ago I ...
1. Was getting pregnant with dd #2
2. Weighed less, had better hair
3. Worked at City Hall, DH was running for City Council
4. Completed my Associates Degree
5. Had just celebrated my 10th Anniversary
5 Things on my to do list...
1. Finish cleaning the bedroom
2. Finish up a customer's canvas order & my project for Creative Therapy
3. Pick out a couch, bookshelves & paint for living room (& go buy it all)
4. Start making a Christmas gift list & begin shopping
5. Make a Dr. appointment
5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Combos pretzels
4. Bugs on a Log (celery w/cream cheese & green olives)
5. Crackers & Cheese (Colby Jack preferred), maybe some summer sausage too?
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Give away my house
2. Travel the World extensively with DH and girls
3. Make sure kids (& nieces' & nephew's) college $ is covered and parents retirement paid for
4. Attend different art retreats I've always wanted to go to
5. Buy a house on the beach & apartments in NYC & Paris
5 Places I have lived...
3. New York
4. North Carolina
5 Jobs I have had...
1. Assistant City Clerk
2. Assistant Insurance Underwriter
3. Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Scooper
4. Chain Gang Jewelry Maker
5. Volunteer Case Worker at the Red Cross