Saturday, November 03, 2007

Christmas is Coming...

I told you I could feel it! And there's nothing like a Christmas counter (over on the right) to make you feel stressed! lol I've already started my present ordering, some off of Ebay.

Tonight I waited out the family until they were all snoozing. Ahhhhh, precious time to myself! I started working on Christmas cards. Yep, I said it. Christmas cards. I'm getting a jumpstart. Plus I'm running a CCard swap on Altered Gypsy, so that helps to get my patootie in gear. I have a few more to make but here are some.









What are you making this year? For presents, I'm thinking of some shadowbox collages... We'll see. SHOW ME what you're making!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...these are just fabulous. I just got in the mood with making Christmas cards but need to keep on chugging along with them.

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I've blogged so I'm checking in to catch-up with what you've been up to. And wow...it looks like a lot! You've certainly been busy with the Christmas spirit. I love all of your cards...they're fantastic! Your ornaments are great, too! Hope the class went well.