Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Teen Blog & more Art

Okay, so I never use my other blog, Obsessing Over. I really started it to test changes for this one. Anyway, decided to turn it over to my teen dd for her photography and basic rambling. lol I know I teach her english in our homeschool and her writing is very good but for some reason when you let a teenager loose on a blog, they have the longest run-on sentences. And that is how she talks half the time. Cracks me up! Like they think they're going to miss telling you something if they don't get it all out now! Visit if you want and post a comment to give her a thrill. Her pictures are beautiful. She'll have to post more. (link's over on the right------>) Oops, almost forgot. It's her birthday this week too! She'll turn 15.

I finished a few more cards for the Christmas swap.




Also worked on two 3-D type ornaments for the class I'm teaching Friday (will also teach the 3 in a previous post). So far, 16 people are signed up. I'm hoping we'll have a few more. It's taking me days to pack everything up for a 1 1/2 hour class! But I think we're going to have fun! If I have leftover kits, you might find some listed on Etsy over the weekend. So stay tuned.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

These are fantastic..Happy bd to your dd also.

Anonymous said...

Your cards are great and those ornaments are just too darn cute. Love the little bulbs.

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well with you. Wanted to come by and wish you a happy new year :o)