- Go on a cruise for 25th Anniversary with hubby.
- Sell 40 paintings or larger art pieces.
- Redo the kitchen into a kitschy kuteness (floors, cabinets, walls and all.)
- Figure out what I'm good at artistically that I can market
- Replace the kitchen appliances.
- Write up 4 magazine article proposals
- Buy new mattresses for all beds.
- Send off 6 art submissions
- Train all dogs (3) to do all the things I have wanted them to do (ie: alert me to bathroom time, big one not to chew little ones up, sleep through the night, not chew up house, not run off when off a lease, big one catch a frisbee.)
- Write an online class.
- Lose 80 lbs.
- Make bedroom curtains
- Visit the beach with hubby and my girls.
- Take 2 art classes.
- Replace the roof.
- Finish my afghan made of 100's of granny squares
- Fix the sagging house corner (mud jacking?!)
- Learn Screen printing
- Clear out the basement and garage to 90% empty.
- Learn Encaustic Wax painting
- Fit into my wedding ring again.
- Journal/Draw in journal 200 times.
- Read 50 books.
- Sell off or give away 1/2 my art supplies I'm not using.
Thursday, January 03, 2013
You Can't Be Serious...
This is the unobtainable, couldn't possibly happen to me this year, what was I thinking writing it down 2013 wishlist. It's things I want, desire to do, hope will happen, determined to try. At this point, most are not possible because of money. But I'm stubbornly determined and God is bigger!
at 9:00 AM