Tuesday, June 12, 2007

BLING! and more Art

Ohhh, I'm in love with my new necklace (to the right)! And I haven't even touched it yet! lol JessicaJane made it specially for me. Isn't is fabulous? I bought the pieces below at valentines for my SILs and my mom, as well as one for me (last pic). Go visit her shop and buy!




I've been working through the Artist Trading Cards Workshop book this week with the ArtistOfTheRoundTable Yahoo Group. You should go see the wonderful cards being made there. I'm a novice compared to some of those people. I just did backgrounds and only completed the intuitive ATC, for now.


More to come. Just completed backgrounds with metallic pen (used a copper one), glaze/ink backgrounds & layered stencils. Here's a sneak peek of some.



What are you working on today?

3 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Awesome backgrounds! I too am a fan of that book. Just doing a lot of cleaning today so I can hopefully break out my paints tonight! Love you blog :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love these little polymer clay pieces! Thanks so much for directing me to Jessica's site! Most of the ones that I really liked have already been sold (hmmmm...I wonder who could have bought them all??!!) but I will be checking back with her. I love the one with the bird and added flowers.

Mieke said...

Beautiful!!!