Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday Dawns Bright...

With Canasta. I finally bought this game. For the last couple years its been the only game my GGma would play. I've always wanted to own a set but never picked one up until now. DD and I played during breakfast. I wupped her patootie. This evening after dinner we played with DH as well. I wupped their butts. DH quit. lol Now I've been looking around the internet for the above Canasta pic and saw all kinds of unique sets of it with gorgeous cards. I need to collect these now! lol Canasta means 'Basket' in spanish. Or so they say...

Made a few cards today for a wildflower/weeds theme, using my dandelion stamp. 2nd card is watercolored w/liquid watercolors.



Working on an altered book page now, and simultaneously planning a certain 8 year old's birthday party for Saturday! What are you up to?

No comments: