Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Raven & Midnight Dreary


I was looking through old photos and found a few pictures of projects I never posted. If you'll remember, I've posted before about being part of an Altered Raven Journal swap. So far I've created pages in 6 books and have 2 more to go.  

Here's the first book I worked on (I was just getting my Raven legs under me... )The top pic was made with stencils and spray paint at a time when I was making the teen's graduation cards. It was the folded flap on the front of the 2 page spread below. The 2 page spread below was stamping, Altered Pages images and a bit of moon drawing.

 

This one was messy painting, overstamping, multi-stamping and an image.


This was the sign in tag. I folded it, stamped, added a raven and my 'Kris was here' note.



I don't really like looking back on older works. I always look at it for flaws. I'd rather make it, and move on. I'm always in love with my very last piece/creations the best. Does anyone else feel that way?

What are you working on this week?

4 comments:

Amy A said...

I do feel the same way! I love your pink and black color schemes on these :)

Rhonda Langley said...

Great pages! Love the stencils!

Lorraine said...

love these raven pieces. I am the same I only like to make one of something then move on to the next project..I remember the nightmare years ago when I first started and agreed to make all the cards for the local church..never again even though they loved them I got bored of doing the same designs!!!

Rushd Lady said...

I feel like I'm in an Edgar Allen Poe poem. Like the spray painting! :)