Saturday, August 05, 2006

Matter of Minutes...

Friday (I won't say 'today' since it's technically Saturday by the time I post this) was my DD Sophia's 7th birthday. I meant to get on here and post this before midnight came but the day was a flurry of toys, dolls, books, brownies, dinner out and going to the Cars movie. Whirlwind day of fun. Isn't she beyond adorable?! (Her sis, Alex is holding her in the 1st pic.)

1999 - now...


From 0 to 7 years old in a matter of minutes...

Happy birthday my babe. May your life be full of unexpected pleasures, creativity and happiness!

2 comments:

SevenHappyScrappers said...

WOW she is adorable. And such a *lady* all of a sudden!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I can see why you are so proud! Wish mine were 7 again! Glad she had a great birthday.