Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Wallhangings

I keep forgetting to share a pic of the things I made my SILs' and mom for Christmas. You may remember this post where I teased you with a scan of what I was working on. I loosely used this pattern to make wallhangings. I think I really just let it get me started and then I made it up as I went along. I realized after I had given the gifts, that I forgot I wanted to add hand stitched trees. Oh well. That is what I get for starting on them so late. DD and I sewed all day on Saturday before Christmas eve. We watched probably 4-5 movies! All that verse stitching. But my SILS and mom seemed to enjoy them and their simplicity, so I won't worry about it. I'll be more prepared next year if I'm making something.


(I only have pics of 2, forgot to take a pic of the third.)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful Kris!! I bet your family was really excited to receive them. You are so creative.

Anonymous said...

These are totally awesome. love them!

Micki said...

I really LOVE those hangings Kris!