Tuesday, February 21, 2006

He's Right...

Am I allowed to say that or does it upset the flow of the universe to admit my husband might be right? Art is an obsession. I found myself pulling out art supplies right now when I had an idea. Then I had to stop myself, put it all back. I'm in the middle of an organization! DUH! It's like going cold turkey from an addiction. I figured I could type that here to the 2 people who read my blog, and you all would understand (except DH *wink*).

A quote by Richard Avedon about his photography seems to apply well to any art if you're 'obsessed' like me.

"If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up." -- Richard Avedon

(Coin Folder I altered from a
ScrapAddict.com Altered kit)

1 comment:

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

I'm obsessed too....and there are more than 2 people reading your blog! lol!