Friday, February 17, 2006

My daughter, Alex

My daughter informs me I need to move into the 21st century. I need to join the 'normal' people who have blogs, use their cell phones for more than telling the time and people who actually leave their houses to do things besides art. I figure, I'm happy. If it ain't 'baroque' why listen to it?

Next she informs me that SHE needs a blog. I'm like 'UH UH! You're 13, you need to do homework!' ha Needless to say, she will live vicariously through me, as she helps me build this blog.

Collage Contessa has to do with my artwork. I love collage. I love ephemera. Heck, I just love art. It's a passion (some would say an obsession *eyeroll*.) I enjoy it, and do art daily if I can help it. Right now my hands are 4 shades of paint. I was painting backgrounds for ATCs. Don't know what those are? Here is one I finished up today:

I'll leave you with a quote for the day:
"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

1 comment:

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

I LOVE this collage and the quote! Thanks to your daughter for telling you to do a blog!!!