Now the kids and I joke that ‘All Roads Lead to Walmart’, but I suspect after you’ve been on a good exhausting vacation, ‘All Roads Lead Home’. I just want to actually GO on the vacation first…
Where will your travels take you this week? Need a break like me? Where would you like to go? Any recent vacations that were particularly enjoyable you want to document? Do you have a different sort of journey in mind? Share it with me.
Travel Quotes To Get Your Creativity Traveling...
- The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. AugustineI travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move. ~Robert Louis Stevenson
- I think that travel comes from some deep urge to see the world, like the urge that brings up a worm in an Irish bog to see the moon when it is full. ~Lord Dunsany
- A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~Lao Tzu
- Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe. ~Anatole France
- Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind. ~Seneca
- I soon realized that no journey carries one far unless, as it extends into the world around us, it goes an equal distance into the world within. ~Lillian Smith
- Half the fun of the travel is the esthetic of lostness. ~Ray Bradbury
- I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them. ~Mark Twain
(Picture is of my family, Jekyll Island, Georgia 2005. Girls first glimpse of the ocean, ever.)