Thursday, October 12, 2006

About Wednesday... on Thursday

Okay, so I got sidetracked today and didn't post (talking about Wednesday since its 330 am on Thursday morn.) Life is busy like that. How was your day? What did you do?

I gathered up the 100+ books we had out from the library, returned them and promptly came home with 78. Are we readers or what?! Lots of good artsy stuff in there though. I'll let you know if any books catch my fancy.

I can see the floor in my art room finally. Now that's an accomplishment!

I watched Count of Monte Cristo while I scrapped 2 layouts. I was a bit disappointed, but I guess you would be too if you had read the UNabridged 1462 page version of the book and they make an 1 1/2 hour movie about it. It's just not all gonna fit. Gotta face that! However, from purely a good/bad movie standpoint, its great. Beautiful views throughout. Wonderful! Also watched Click. SO much language and innuendos that I didn't need to hear but it has a great message. Family comes first. DH and I both need to remember that more.

Okay, you are free to move about the country. I'm done gabbin'. *wink*

No comments: